Housing (and in some cases travel) support was offered to several participants for the previous venues of the Festival. Such a support will be available for the present meeting. Our budget limitation puts an upper bound to this support. Priority will be given to the longer stays with an increased effort to support the students. Housing facilities are also available for Festival Fellows and Faculty Researchers involved in the Festival Projects.
Please contact Patrick Tamain: email@example.com
We recommend that applicants requiring a Visa contact their own Embassies at least 3 months prior to travel. Invitation letters can be issued on demand.
Please contact Yanick Sarazin : firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Pathways to Relaxation" (2015)
- “Reduced models of complex plasma dynamics” (2013)
- “General Principles for Relaxation and Self-Organization” (2011)
- “Rotation and Momentum Transport in Magnetised Plasmas” (2009)
- “Bifurcations, fronts and boundary layers in Magnetised Plasmas” (2007)
- “Turbulence overshoot and resonant structures in fusion and astrophysical plasmas” (2005)
- “Relaxation Processes in Magnetised Plasmas” (2003)
- “Self Organization and Transport in Electromagnetic Turbulence” (2001)